Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer, Summer, Summertime!!

blockquote>
Flyer_for_Vivian.jpg_resized
Come out and celebrate with us! It's SUMMERTIME!!
First off, I've got some new digs..
I'm doing Sunday Brunch at a new place called O'Hara's Grill in downtown Jersey City -
June 12th - featuring Miss Rosalyn McClore on piano
June 19th - featuring Chris Parks on guitar &
June 26th - featuring Chris Parks on guitar.
Then Thursday night, June 23rd - Rock and Soul jam at O'Hara's
featuring Chris Parks on bass and Maurice Watson on drums, with special guest Mark dollar on guitar.

ejam.jpeg_resized
Then come on across the water Friday night, June 24th and catch me up in Harlem at Billie's Black for their anniversary party with a fabulous list of performers including:
Ra Re Valverde
Kimberly Nicole
Gloria Ry'ann
Mika
Adina Nyree
Mike Hammond
Lorenda Robinson
Russell Taylor
Abby Dobson
Chester Gregory
Kevin Anthony
& Darius Booker
You REALLY don't want to miss this!

TheDarby.jpeg
Lastly, you can catch me a few nights a week at The Darby (244 West 14th St. Bet'n 8th & 9th Ave), formerly known as Nell's, with the magnificent Ron Grant and Kimberly Davis, along with a who's who of musicians and singers stopping by to round out the evening. When I tell you I know a place and WE WILL TAKE YOU THERE, I am NOT playing. If you're ready, come go with me..
June came in with a bang and it's gonna be hot and heavy y'all!!
Have a great summer babies!

Photo_on_2010-11-16_at_23_08__2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message..